Environmentally sustainable alternative.
The coconut husk is the source of Cocovina's products. Processing the husk of the coconut produces two viable economically, organic, and environmentally responsible products: coconut fiber and coconut peat.
Cocovina's long coconut fiber has a high lignin content resulting in a resilient, strong and highly durable fiber that is also remarkably light in weight. Cocovina's long fiber is an excellent organic, economical, and environmentally responsible product for erosion control companies, remediation companies, government agencies, textile manufacturers and many others.
We control the entire process from production to delivery, so we are able to provide a product that is consistent, of high quality, and always available. We recognize that quality control is paramount. Thanks to a state of the art facilities and careful supervision during the production process; our products are relatively free of weeds, disease, sand, and aggregate. This level of control during production allows consumers to reap not only the natural benefits from coconut fiber but also the benefits specific to Cocovina's production process.
Our long coconut fiber's inherent benefits include:
- It is a sustainable, renewable resource.
- Fiber is lighter in weight, for easier handling and transportation.
- Natural fiber is resilient, durable, and strong.
- Products comprise 100% natural material.
Benefits from Cocovina's production process include:
- Large production capability means constant availability.
- Quality product retains its rich color even after long use.
- Improved production techniques ensure consistent quality.
- In-house quality control insures consistent quality year-round.
Cocovina's long coconut fiber has many uses, including:
- Geo-textiles for erosion control
- Weed and moisture control mats
- Rubberized coconut fiber mattresses
- Automobile parts
- Coconut fiber doormats
- Ropes and cords
- Runners and mats
- Brooms and brushes
- Paint brushes
- Upholstered furniture